Premium Hospitality at Affordable Rates
The Walker House Bed and Breakfast, on the campus of The Walker Center for Ecumenical Exchange, is used primarily for overnight lodging for our group conferences and retreats. When rooms are available, we invite overnight guests who seek quiet surroundings for reflection, meditation, contemplation, and study.
Each of our suites has two sleeping rooms and a private bath. The cost per night for a suite is $85 for one person; $100 for two people; $115 for three people; and $130 for four people. Children under the age of 8 years old are free. Breakfast is included.
Our Single Rooms
Tucked away on our third floor, we have two single rooms with shared hallway baths. The cost per night for a single room is $55. Breakfast is included.
The Walker House B&B Policies
At The Walker Center for Ecumenical Exchange, we welcome you to our Bed and Breakfast and hope that you enjoy your stay. If this is your first visit with us, here are some of the policies you might want to know:
- Check-in is at 2:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am. If you arrive earlier and your room is available, you may check-in before 2:00 pm.
- You must reserve your room with a credit card. However, your credit card will not be charged until you arrive. If you prefer, you can pay at check-in with cash or a check written on a U.S. bank.
- You may cancel your reservation within 48 hours of your scheduled check-in without penalty. However, at certain busy times such as Patriot's Day, any cancellations made prior to one week of your scheduled check-in will be charged a penalty. Guests making reservations during these busy times will be informed in advance of the cancellation policy.
- Since the Walker House is used primarily for group conferences and retreats, we cannot provide overnight lodging for more than two weeks to any individual or family.
- There is no smoking on The Walker Center Campus for Ecumenical Exchange.